Fossil Expands Use Of Kronos Globally
Kronos Incorporated recently announced that Fossil Incorporated, designer and retailer of fashion watches and other merchandise, has selected Kronos Incorporated as its global time and labor provider.
- A longtime user of the Kronos time and attendance solution across its North American retail stores, Fossil recently expanded the use of Kronos across store operations in 10 new countries. These include Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. Currently, nearly 7,000 Fossil retail associates around the world use Kronos.
- Fossil also upgraded to the latest version of the Kronos Workforce Central suite to benefit from hundreds of easeofuse and functionality enhancements.
- Fossil chose Kronos as its global time and labor standard because of Kronos' ability to support the global needs of multinational organizations as well as provide local knowledge and support for international deployments. Kronos is a configurable solution, which provides 'outofthe box' language support for regions where Fossil operates.
- Ed Jurica, vice president, Fossil
"Kronos has consistently supported our expansion strategy. We have grown considerably since implementing Kronos and we have not had to increase staff to process payroll for our North American store and field operations. By upgrading to the latest version and implementing Kronos globally, we expect to take advantage of new features and further leverage a powerful global time and labor solution that is also easy to use."
- Liz Moughan, director, retail and hospitality practice group, Kronos
"What is exciting about partnering with a brand like Fossil is the opportunity to expand the scope of workforce management. Our users recognize that Kronos is the only workforce management provider to offer extensive local support for global implementations. And our customers' continued reliance on Kronos as the global expert further strengthens our commitment to keep investing in product innovation and quality service."
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 60 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000 — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. For more information, visit www.kronos.com.
SOURCE: Kronos Incorporated