Fulfillment VerificationSource: DiCentral
DiCentral provides a flexible solution to ensure accuracy in your supply chain processes. Shortages, substitutions, and other errors in packing are common mistakes when performing fulfillment procedures. These could lead to lost revenue and charge-backs, and could cause a negative reaction to your entire supply chain and ultimately result in consumer dissatisfaction.
Using DiVerify can help your business eliminate costly errors with fulfillment verification capability. Simply put, EDI orders are delivered to the DiVerify location and returned as shipments in the hierarchical structure of the Advance Ship Notice (ASN). DiVerify is a cost effective fulfillment solution that verifies the accuracy of orders by documenting the work flow processes in packing operations. By scanning the contents of orders, containers can be defined in real-time, reducing errors and wasted time. DiVerify is configured to meet the most specific ASN compliance issues of your retail trading partners.
Features of DiVerify
- Customer Specific Process Profiles ensure compliance
- Bar code scanning eliminates fulfillment errors
- Supports 1 to 100 warehouse workers per location
- Pre-configured work flow models according to your business policies
- Seamless integration to DiCentral EDI solutions, third party-manifest solutions, as well as local "carrier solutions"
- Scanning devices are custom made for your product
- Support for all thermal barcode printers
Benefits of DiVerify
- Minimize training with simple repeatable process
- Eliminate language barriers through concurrent multiple audio and language support
- Save time through elimination of data entry
- Provides visibility into complete fulfillment process
- Reports, files, and messages printed On-Demand! On-Event! or On-Exception!