Infor Streamlines Enterprise Data Quality Improvement With Release Of Epiphany Data Advisor
Infor, a leading provider of business applications, recently announced the general availability of CRM Epiphany Data Advisor. Data Advisor is the second module released in the Advisor family, following the launch of E-Mail Advisor in August. Data Advisor streamlines the often complex process of collecting, consolidating and improving opt-in customer data throughout the global enterprise. Resulting optimized data can then be used by all CRM Epiphany modules, or other business applications, to create consistent and personalized customer interactions across all channels, including web, smart phone, and e-mail.
- Epiphany Data Advisor, the second module in the Advisor family, is now available for purchase.
- It solves the increasing challenge large enterprises face in ensuring their end-customer data is complete, accurate, and comprised of the most relevant information.
- Because it is a module, companies have the flexibility to add it into their existing CRM Epiphany or third-party business application infrastructure when they need it.
- Epiphany Data Advisor functionality and benefits fall into three primary categories:
- Automated Data Analysis and Improvement Recommendations — Data Advisor proactively analyzes existing information stored across disparate data stores, then recommends which records should be updated and what missing information should be prioritized for collection based on relevance to business priorities.
- Enterprise-wide Data Collection and Coordination — After analyzing and recommending action, Data Advisor then eases and automates the process of collecting and consolidating data by recommending which customer interaction channels are best for gathering the information. It then enables users to quickly initiate the appropriate data collection campaigns using Epiphany's comprehensive set of customer communication capabilities.
- Data Consolidation and Ongoing Optimization — As data is being collected, Data Advisor works with the Epiphany Customer Relationship Backbone to create and consistently update a centralized data store. This eliminates the threat of redundant information or duplicate customer records, while ensuring the entire Epiphany suite is using the highest quality, most up-to-date information. In addition, the centralization of data can ease IT management and protection strategies for large data sets, helping speed backup, retrieval and mirroring.
- By coupling Data Advisor with E-Mail Advisor, companies gain the added ability to send e-mails in high volumes that, when opened, immediately adapt and show content tailored to user preferences, providing the most relevant offers for improved receptiveness and greater results.
- Like all modules in the Advisor family, Epiphany Data Advisor is powered by the company's unique Epiphany Interaction Advisor engine, which provides intelligent, automated analysis and decision making capabilities for the entire Epiphany solution suite.
Bell Canada Says
"We certainly see a great deal of value come from identifying and capturing relevant data," said Peter Brugnatti, associate director, CRM, Bell Canada. "Getting closer to relevant information helps us maximize each and every customer interaction which positively affects our business, and the customer experience."
"While general adoption of data quality tools is on the increase in many industries, the vast majority of organizations continue to neglect data quality as a critical factor for successful business intelligence (BI), customer relationship management (CRM) and other enterprise application scenarios. Organizations that are more mature in the information management processes are making the connection between accurate data and good decision-making, process efficiencies and increased revenue. As a result, they are beginning to focus strongly on data quality within their BI, data warehouse and CRM initiatives."
Gartner, Inc. Hype Cycle for Business Intelligence, 2010, Andres Bitterer, August 16, 2010
What We Say
"We're pleased to deliver the Data Advisor module so soon after announcing E-Mail Advisor," said Jackie Palmer, senior product manager, CRM, Infor. "Data Advisor is part of our ongoing vision to help companies capitalize on the richest customer data possible to fortify customer relationships and ultimately drive increased revenue."
Infor is the largest provider of business applications to mid-sized companies, with over 8,000 employees serving over 70,000 customers in 125 countries. Infor focuses on two core beliefs: the importance of constant innovation and the value of laser focus on its customers. Infor delivers software that is simple to buy, easy to deploy, and convenient to manage.
Infor's focus on automating key business processes and integrating over 70 acquisitions of proven and widely deployed application products has served its customers well. These customers include:
- The top 10 aerospace companies
- Over 450 major apparel and footwear companies
- 14 of the world's top 25 automotive suppliers
- Nine of the top 10 high tech companies
- More than 4,500 machinery manufacturers
- 21 of the top 35 life sciences companies
- Nearly half of the top 100 electrical distributors
- 1,000 financial services companies
- 2,000 municipalities and government agencies
- 22 of the top 50 global retailers
- Seven of the top 10 brewers
For more information, visit www.infor.com.