Revamp Your Retail ProcessesSource: Microsoft Dynamics
Retailers want cost savings. When your retail software solution becomes a burden on the organization in terms of time and money, it may be time to consider an overhaul. If your current solution cannot scale to accommodate the variation in the business model as well as growth, our informative webinar will help you.
On Thursday, February 23, 2012 at 2 p.m. EST, join us as executives from Mattress Firm and DAVIDsTEA discuss how they changed their business processes by overhauling their retail software infrastructure cost effectively and on deadline.
During the hour, you'll:
- Learn how DAVIDsTEA and Mattress Firm successfully overhauled their infrastructure to accommodate their aggressive growth plans in the anticipation of multiple business channels.
- Gain tangible take-aways that empower enterprise and midsize retailers to be dynamic by delivering a complete shopping experience with a seamless and differentiating solution for multichannel management, store operations, merchandising, and more.
- Gain insight into how Microsoft Dynamics AX transformed both organizations.
- Howard Tafler, CFO, DAVIDsTEA
- Patty Wade, CIO & Vice President of Strategic Planning, Mattress Firm
- Michael Griffiths, Global Director, Retail and Distribution, Microsoft Business Solutions at Microsoft Corp
- Erin Harris, Associate Editor, Integrated Solutions For Retailers/Retail Solutions Online