Install IP Cameras Using Your Existing NetworkSource: Supercircuits
Monticello Bank, a 12-branch community bank in Kentucky, had an outdated analog surveillance system in place that limited capabilities and that required the bank to hire a third-party vendor for analog video installation and maintenance services. In addition to the high cost of outsourcing, Monticello Banking Corporation needed to replace their current inflexible, dedicated DVR, restrictive data storage abilities (limited to DVR hard drive capacity), and needed to increase video quality.
Monticello’s goals for the project included:
- Bring video monitoring operation in-house for cost and logistics efficiencies including centralized user management
- Improve system management and quality with a system that leveraged the flexibility of IP network technology and the clarity of megapixel cameras
- Enable flexible and easy to expand video storage capacity
- Leverage existing servers, bandwidth and IT infrastructure and avoid costly hardware installation
- Invest in a cost-effective system that they could easily implement, anage and maintain