Business Case And Workforce Management Strategy ServicesSource: Axsium Group
Any workforce management initiative requires a clear, rapid return on investment to secure funding. Axsium develops credible and compelling business cases to support their workforce management strategy for our clients.
Any workforce management initiative requires a clear, rapid return on investment to secure funding. Axsium develops credible and compelling business cases to support their workforce management strategy for our clients. Our deep industry knowledge and WFM experience helps our customers go beyond the obvious cost-saving opportunities and uncover the hidden benefits that lie within their unique labor operations.
What are the benefits of the Business Case?
- Secures executive buy-in and funding.
- Sets realistic budget for initiative.
- Identifies specific activities that will be used to realize savings and opportunities.
- Builds consensus on how success will ultimately be defined for the project.
- Creates and sustains momentum for the initiative.
The past several years have seen rapid growth in the sophistication of workforce management solutions. This has led to an increasing opportunity for companies to reap significant benefits and cost savings from improving and automating their time and attendance, scheduling, leave management and attendance management practices and policies. However, many companies are reluctant to initiate a WFM project if the only way to justify the investment is through the use of generic, rule-of-thumb estimates about theoretical savings.
Workforce Management Strategy
Workforce Management is a major initiative that requires a clearly articulated strategy. Axsium helps our clients develop this strategy and create a structured plan for building an effective workforce management program. Our industry experienced, workforce management experts work with key stakeholders to develop a strategy and roadmap that aligns with the unique goals and objectives of each organization.
What are the benefits of the Workforce Management Strategy?
- Instrumental in securing stakeholder and executive buy-in.
- Implementation efficiencies are gained by thoroughly preparing for the project.
- Establishing success criteria early drives implementation priorities.
- Reduction in risk through early identification of mitigation activities.
Guided by the recommendations in Axsium's Workforce Management Strategy, our clients achieve a higher degree of success when implementing workforce management, productivity adjustments, process improvements and organizational changes.