Data Sheet: MaaS360 For RetailSource: MaaS360 by Fiberlink
MaaS360 for Retail is a Mobile Device Management (MDM) that offers a multitide of features, visibility, flexibility, and automated controls to manage corporate and employee devices in a single, cloud-based solution. The MaaS360 MDM combined with Mobile Application Management (MAM) allows IT to manage the security of the corporate network and adhere to any regulatory compliance across all devices.
With MaaS360 retailers can take control and see all the devices on their netowrk. Compatible with most mobile OS platforms including Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, and BlackBerry. With a single console interface, IT adminsitrators are able to search and interactive visualize the distribution of devices and apps across platofmrs, approval status, device capabilities, ownership, compliace status, and more.
MaaS360 gives retail IT the ability to control information security safeguards on all mobile devices—both enterprise and employee-owned—and react rapidly to lost or stolen devices. IT departments can:
- Push policies and Wi-Fi, email and VPN profiles over-the-air (OTA)
- Quarantine new devices automatically until authorized to access your network
- Enforce passcode protection, encryption and security updates
- Wipe corporate data from lost or stolen devices remotely
- Blacklist applications and block device access