EDI IntegrationSource: DiCentral
- DiIntegrator combined with DiCentral's hosted EDI translation and routing services (Web Based EDI - DiWeb), allows you to process large groups of orders while providing tight integration with local backend applications such as your accounting software package or ERP system. As a supplier, you now have the benefit of processing your EDI data locally while maintaining the advantages of complete visibility and redundancy offered through a web–hosted EDI solution.
- Unique "Processing Agents" within DiIntegrator are designed to manage and manipulate large volumes of EDI data to facilitate order and fulfillment processes. This increased functionality allows you to manage much heavier loads of data, and comply with today's most challenging supply chain requirements.
- DiIntegrator can help you reduce supply chain costs by applying unique business rules and policies to meet the specific requirements for each trading partner.
Intelligent Order Management
- Shorten order–processing cycles with advanced management tools that organize, audit, and correct discrepancies before EDI documents are created.
- Invoice large groups of orders, including direct to store.
- Handle complex shipping and fulfillment requirements with multiple packing options from multiple locations.
- Reduce turnaround time with predictive shipment building methods.
- Multi–user access configuration for pick tickets, packing slips, UCC 128 labels, bill of lading and more.
- Integrate transaction data with accounting systems, warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, and other third party applications.
- SBT, VMI, TMS, dynamic order sourcing. DiIntegrator modules provide solutions for your unique supply chain processes.
DiIntegrator solves the most critical issues faced by suppliers today.
- Accurate Data
- Maximum Visibility
- Managed Trading Relationships
- Integrated data
- Time Savings
- Return on Investment
- Workflow Processing
- Operating Efficiencies
Features And Components
- DiConnect Communication – Provides secured FTP data transfer.
- AS2 – And/or other certified and interoperable data communication solutions.
- TMS Wizard – Provides immediate and real-time synchronization between physical equipment, response to routing requests, and advance ship notices.
- ASN Creation Wizard – Consolidates your warehouses' shipping notices into one single ASN.
- Global ASN Combination Wizard – Consolidate multiple factory shipment notices into one single ASN.
- ASN Process Agent – Constructs and defines hierarchical ASN data automatically according to Trading Partner policies and business rules.
- Packing Wizard – Provides seven unique process models to define carton content across multiple Trading Partner orders.
- Carton Identification and Labeling Wizard – Automates synchronization of serial shipping container code (SSCC) values between your system and your DiWeb account.
- HTML format print files available
- Printing UCC Labels any Windows based graphic printer
- Small Parcel Export Wizard – Transfer seamlessly carton level data to third party or carrier-supplied shipping systems.
- Purchase Order Process Agent – Provides order management (order grouping, order perfection and reports) and processing capabilities, including the invoicing function.
- Purchase Order Perfection Wizard – Verifies PO information, such as store addresses and item information.
- Allocation Wizard – Supports all common methods for distributing available inventory across multiple store orders.
- Invoice Process Agent – Assigns, defines, and maintains invoice numbers, store terms, and PO specific data fields.
- Order and Invoice ASCII Flat Files – Supports the import/export of orders, invoices and data integration with other applications via ASCII flat file format.
- System Reports – Provides eight industry reports: PO summary, PO allocation report, invoice summary, item summary vs. available to ship, pick grid, packing slip, carton content report, detailed manifest.
- EDI Process Agent – Reduces the time spent and increases the speed of processing EDI documents though data management, data manipulation, data processing prior to creation of electronic documents or physical shipments. (Warehouse Orders (940), Warehouse Shipping Advice (945), PO Acknowledgement (855), Order Status inquiries (869), Responses to Order Status Inquiries (870), Request for Routing (753), Response to Request for Routing (754), Global Factory Distribution (ZZ), 3PL proprietary Flat Files).
- Partner Policy Profile – Maintains trading partner specific business roles to simplify and automate EDI Trading Partner compliance.
- SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine – Redistribute version of the SQL Server relational database engine.
Edi Integration Solutions
- DiShadow ERP Adaptors – Increases the speed of EDI data integration deployment. DiShadow Integration Agents interact with enterprise system's API, support SQL-based communications, and provide multiple methods for exchanging EDI data between your Trading Partner and your ERP
- Document Transformation Adaptor - Provides plug-and-play "maps" for the exchange of ASCII based, flat file transactions.