How To Choose A Managed Network Services ProviderSource: MegaPath Inc
There comes a point when every organization must make a decision about its network management. For small and midsize businesses: Should we really be managing our network ourselves? For larger enterprises: Which aspects of network management should we outsource?
If your business has a network that meets any of the following criteria, then it is time to consider managed network services:
- Connects multiple offices, stores, or other sites
- Is growing beyond the capacity of current access lines
- Must provide secure connectivity to mobile and remote employees
- Could produce cost savings by integrating voice and data traffic
- Needs to be ready for more traffic from video and other high-bandwidth applications
- Is becoming more difficult to manage and ensure performance and security, especially given limited
- staff and budget resources
Download the full white paper below.