MaaS360 Mobile Device ManagementSource: MaaS360 by Fiberlink
MaaS360 helps IT administrators streamline the process to provision, manage, and secure today’s expanding suite of smartphones and tablets, all from a single portal.
As a fully integrated cloud platform, MaaS360 simplifies MDM with rapid deployment, and comprehensive visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications, and documents. MaaS360 supports all devices including the iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Kindle Fire.
MaaS360 mobile device management (MDM) is the fastest and most comprehensive way to configure devices for enterprise access and secure corporate data on smartphones and tablets — all from a single screen.
As a fully integrated cloud platform, MaaS360 simplifies MDM with rapid deployment, visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications and documents.
Deployment is quick. In just a few clicks, IT administrators can start enrolling devices and immediately manage the entire mobile device lifecycle — from enrollment to enterprise integration, configuration and management, monitoring and security, support, and analytics and reporting.
Meeting Your MDM Challenges
- Increase security & compliance enforcement
- Reduce the cost of supporting mobile assets
- Enhance application & performance management
- Ensure better business continuity
- Increase productivity & employee satisfaction
- Proven approach to cloud-based mobility management
- Powerful management & security to address the full mobility lifecycle
- Seamlessly integrates with all of your existing infrastructure
- Simple & fast with an exceptional customer experience
View the data sheets at the links above to learn more about MaaS360 Mobile Device Management.