Tidel Releases Sentinel SCM – Note Validation Module
Carrollton, Texas — Tidel Engineering, L.P. announces the availability of the newest Sentinel Cash Management System, the Sentinel SCM (Sentinel Control Module), to the USA market.
The primary new features of the Sentinel SCM are:
- Smaller footprint saves valuable space under the counter
- Supports the MEI SC Advance Bulk Note Feeder, improving validation speed by 80%
- Preauthorized personnel can remove validator heads if a jammed note is detected
- Supports the standard 1,200 note cassette, as well as the 2,250 note XL cassette
- Two drop slots to make drops into the validator vault or manager’s storage vault
- Connects to all Sentinel note and coin processing modules
“The SCM will save valuable time for our customers, with an 80% improvement in bulk note validation speed. If a note jam is detected, the note validator heads may be removed by preauthorized personnel to get the system back online quickly. As with all Sentinel activity, the head removal data is recorded and reported”, said Ed Grondahl, EVP Global Sales at Tidel.
“The Tidel Sentinel SCM was designed to use 15% less space than our other note validator systems. The SCM is a tremendous addition to our industry leading Sentinel family of cash management solutions”, Ed continued.
Tidel has been a manufacturer of cash security equipment designed for specialty retail marketers since 1978. Tidel designs and manufactures products for cash security and robbery prevention, as well as retail cash management. To date, Tidel has sold more than 300,000 systems in the U.S. and over 50 other countries. Information about the company and its products may be found on the company’s website at www.tidel.com.
SOURCE: Tidel Engineering